Thank you for your interest in our school!
We offer a full-day or half-day Pre-K program for four-year-olds and a full-day Kindergarten through 8th grade educational school program. We welcome you to come visit us anytime: simply contact the school to set up an appointment by phone at 336-722-7204.
We are currently accepting new students. We begin open enrollment and re-registration of current students the end of January of each year. Though there is no deadline for enrollment for grades K-8th, we do tend to fill all 20 Pre-K spots by April 1 as this class is highly coveted. Also, to be considered for tuition assistance (K-8th only), you must submit an admission application by March 15, along with the PSAS application form. See Tuition Assistance link for information. FACTS is only provided to currently enrolled families. For new families, we recommend checking out the Opportunity Scholarship. Applications are due by March 1 each year.
To read more about how tradition meets innovation in our classrooms, click here to see our feature in Forsyth Family magazine.
To read about how we teach values to carry out into the world, click here to see our second feature.
Upcoming Open Houses
- November 12, 2019 9am-11:30am
- January 9, 2020 5pm-7pm
- January 28, 2020 9am-11:30am
- February 20, 2020 5pm-7pm
If you would like to join us, please RSVP by calling the office at 336-722-7204 or Email Robin Ervin.
Mercy Experience Days
Wonder what Mercy is really like? We invite your child (grades K-7) to come visit and be hosted by a current student for a half-day to experience Mercy first-hand. Please contact Robin Ervin via Email to set up your child(ren)'s Experience Day.
- 8:00 Arrive and students gather in the gym (can drop off as early as 7:30) Parents can gather in lobby for information
- 8:15 Classroom Experience for students, tours for parents if interested.
- 11:55 Lunch for Grades K-4, recess until 12:40.
- 12:30 Lunch for Grade 5-7, recess until 1:10
- 12:45 Pickup for K-4 students
- 1:15 Pickup for Grades 5-7 students.
Students should come with a packed lunch and snack. Please call Robin Ervin at 722-7204 or Email to schedule a date.